Every year, you want the holidays to be different.
You expect it to be different, but then, the time comes, and you fall for the same old things…
- “They made that amazing turkey and stuffing again, I was really looking forward to that!”
- “Everyone else is on their second drink, and I’m still sipping water. Might as well have at least one.”
- “I know I told myself no sweets, but Grandma made that incredible pecan pie, and it’s Christmas, after all!”
The Same Old, Same Old
What happens next, is what always happens next. You try to enjoy yourself a little, leading you to feel like a failure…
So, F@%& IT!, the diet is off! We’ll get it together next year!!
Then you over-indulge (while not truly enjoying it) and overeat (at a lightning-pace) and over-guilt and over-shame.
Never actually loving and enjoying the things you “broke your diet” for in the first place.
Your holidays (and your life) don’t have to be like that this year, or ever again.
Sitting down to enjoy that drink, or Grandma’s delicious pie can be just that. With you, knowing full-well that you’ve got it all under control…
- You’re not guilty or second-guessing it, because you planned for it…
- It’s not breaking your diet, it’s part of your life, so there’s no shame…
- And you’ll actually experience the holidays, not go through them in a sugar-induced, guilt-riddled fever dream!
Stop repeating the cycle, and worrying about diets and shame-foods and leave all that crap behind…
Join me for my upcoming workshop, The Rebelliously Deliciously Weight Loss Workshop.
My 60-minute workshop will show you how to kick-off the holiday season with confidence! Just you and me, LIVE, online!!
Because (despite what the past may have shown us) this holiday season (and every holiday season) is the perfect time to lose weight and NOT to pile on the pounds, or wait until next year.
Taking Back The Holidays
This Thanksgiving and Christmas season can be totally different for you this year…
- No more shame about eating the treats you’ve been looking forward to all year
- No more guilt about having an extra glass of wine or beer at the holiday party
- And definitely no “forbidden foods” or “bad foods” (i.e., grandma’s perfect pecan pie is back on the menu!)
The old system of white-knuckling it, pretending you don’t want it, then trying a little, bingeing with abandon, and ending up in a shame spiral, IS OVER.
I’m going to show you how to create a lifestyle that works for all parts of your life that you enjoy (because that’s what the holidays are after all, something to enjoy).
A lifestyle that allows you to have that glass of beer because you worked it into your Rebel Carb Party.
Or to truly enjoy whatever sweet (or savory, if that’s your jam) treats you’ve been looking forward to.
What You Can Look Forward To…
If you attend, you’ll not only get this incredible system that has helped me lose (and keep off) over 35 pounds…
But you’ll also gain access to a forever Facebook group, with others looking to share their experiences, have accountability, and just be there for each other! Super-private!!
Plus, I’ll be going live in there to help keep you on track, motivate you, or just to have fun!
I’m also going to share my system for creating personalized macronutrients (to make meal-planning a breeze) and help you with personalized food plans so you don’t have to feel like you’re starving.
This year truly can be different. You can break the cycle and change your lifestyle for good.
Feel great, and leave behind the battle with yourself, stop the mind-trash and just tell it all to Go To Hell!
This lifestyle changed my life, and I know it can change yours too.
It isn’t all about the food. If it was, you would have succeeded on one of those many diets before.
There’s a lot of other stuff going on, and we’ll crack that code for you, together…
You never have to feel like a failure, or like you’ve fallen off the wagon again…EVER AGAIN.
Join my workshop. Break the cycle. And truly enjoy your holidays, for the first time in a long time!