Are you about to give up trying to lose weight, to get the body you want?
If you have lost hope, I totally get it. I was there too, just like you!
If you are interested in my story, plus some tips to turn your struggle around, please download my FREE E-BOOK.
You don’t have to give up! Life doesn’t end in your forties or fifties, and you hopefully still have a long time to go. And why not spend those years in a body that you love, and a life that you love?
I went through this transformation, and if I can do it, you can do it too!
- You need to LOVE the way you are eating. You need to LOVE the foods you are eating on a day to day base. If that is a Vegan diet , or chicken and broccoli, or Keto, you need to LOVE the foods! This is called a LIFESTYLE! And You do it for the rest of your life. Your whole life is part of this. Dining out, work place, vacations, parties, it all is part of your lifestyle.
- You are not eating enough, you are starving your body and mind. Your metabolism gets slower, your hormones get out of whack. All your body wants to do after a while is binge eat.
- You are doing too much cardio. Cardio can sabotage your weight loss goals! A cardio workout makes you hungry, and guess what, you’re gonna eat after anyways because you “earned it”. Well not really, resistance training is a way more effective workout to attain your body goals.
- There needs to be a time and place for indulgence. We live in this modern world and we are not cavemen. If you want a donut, cake, or chips, you should allow yourself that treat without any guilt or shame.
- Divorce the weight scale. The scale can sabotage your weight loss efforts. When you step on that thing too often, it kinda dictates your life. Why does that number even matter? Nobody can tell “what number you are”. Your jeans don’t lie though, stick to trying on that favourite pair every now and then. You might even gain weight if you weight train. For example I am heavier (weighed myself at the doctors office) than when I got married 22 years ago, but I fit better in my wedding dress. Weird huh? But if I would step on the scale every day, I would be frustrated, because “that is not the number I am supposed to be”. I would have given up…
If you need some help, encouragement, or have any questions, I would love for you to contact me for a free Discovery Call!